Hola.
My name is Arish. Actually, my real name is Sira – that’s Arish spelled backwards. I was born in Spain, but my destiny led to me to Morroco. That’s my story. I grew up as Sira in peace time and ended up Arish when World War II broke out.
My name is Arish. Actually, my real name is Sira – that’s Arish spelled backwards. I was born in Spain, but my destiny led to me to Morroco. That’s my story. I grew up as Sira in peace time and ended up Arish when World War II broke out.
Sira is my softer, youthful self. Arish is my harder edge. I need them both. In my blog, I hope to share a diversity of experience and emotion. I can’t write one without the other.
Maybe you've seen me on TV. You can find El Tiempo Entre Costuras on Netflix.
ReplyDeleteI started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!
ReplyDeletei was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com